Avoidance
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.
Avoidance

Avoidance has changed guild name to Coil!

IndeksSøkLatest imagesBli MedlemLogg Inn

Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
AvInnlegg
Gentlema
Gjest

Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution Empty
PosteTema: Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution   Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution Icon_minitimeFre Des 21, 2007 9:34 pm

In-Game Name: Gentleman
* In-Game Class: Paladin
* In-Game Level: 70
* Real Age: 21

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 18.30-24:00] :
Yes, as I am still studying atm, so the raid time fits me

* Heroic Keys: ALL

* Previous Raiding experience:
I was MT of Kara and Gruul before, but i decide to reroll horde and start again. So my experience are up to whole Kara and Gruul

* List/Link current gear:
tbh my gear is a bit crappy atm because I just hit 70 and its all blue , but my dps still mostly on top of the damage meter, this is a new character and I can gear him up fast.

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices. And why you have selected your current talent build:
Atm I am a retri paladin, because people always think we cant do dps, but in fact we can. And I want to prove it retri paladin is useful in raid or instance, Although life is hard for retri, but i will stay with it unless my guild need me to respecc holy.

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:
My previous guild is call Final Faith in Mazrigos, I leave the guild and the server because peopel are slacking too much at that server and i have enough of it

* Why you are applying to Avoidance:
Because Its a international guild which going to start SSC and they are more open-mind, maybe I can get a spot as retri. Also, I am bored with Kara and Gruul now, I dunt wanan start it again and keep going Kara for months. I am aiming for end-game instance and some pvp. Please feel free to contact me in game for any questions. And thx for ur time to read this
Til Toppen Go down
torbedo1

torbedo1

Antall Innlegg : 23
Registration date : 16.12.2007

PosteTema: Re: Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution   Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution Icon_minitimeLør Des 22, 2007 2:17 am

You say that most people dislike Retribution Paladins, but i can honestly say they're wrong. Last time we did Gruul the Dragonkiller two dpsadins were on the top of the dmg meter, which says a lot. I do like having good DPSers when i'm leading raids, but i also like having skilled and good geared players. But it's actually up to Azryer if your in or not, i just wanted to say my opinion.

- Dazam
Til Toppen Go down
andreasYO
Officer
Officer

Antall Innlegg : 41
Registration date : 16.12.2007

PosteTema: Re: Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution   Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution Icon_minitimeLør Des 22, 2007 7:20 pm

Cant find you on armory mate Sad

But since u just turned 70 i dont think your gear is too good. I recommend that you farm some heroics / pvp to get some Gladiator items + badgets rewards. When you feel that your gear is good enuff for 25man raiding I hope you can "bump" this post or whisper me ingame. But for now its declined. Sad

Good luck with the farming!
Til Toppen Go down
http://www.kristian.com
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution   Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

Gentleman 70 Paladin - Retribution
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1