Avoidance
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.
Avoidance

Avoidance has changed guild name to Coil!

IndeksSøkLatest imagesBli MedlemLogg Inn

hi

Go down 
3 posters
AvInnlegg
Walle
Gjest

hi Empty
PosteTema: hi   hi Icon_minitimeLør Des 22, 2007 2:56 am

Class : Shadowprist
Name : Fairoz
Level : 70
Friday - Sunday im up for riding from i wake up untill next day.
Mon-Th Cant stay long. i have a job to go for early in morning,
But i can raid to 23:00.
I have all Heroic keys whitout caverns of time.
My raids= I have just been on kara like 10 times.
I had a good gulid before i changed realm from dunemaul to Grim batol.
The reason was that it was a very borring server not much people and no so much skilled people.
Why i applying Avoidance is becuse it seens to be a good and serious gulid.
I really want to join a serious gulid like i had before and gulidmasters ho cares about their members.

I really hope i can join your gulid so i can start play serious again. Good bye / walle santa[left]
Til Toppen Go down
torbedo1

torbedo1

Antall Innlegg : 23
Registration date : 16.12.2007

hi Empty
PosteTema: Re: hi   hi Icon_minitimeLør Des 22, 2007 3:09 am

Wow, this was an different apply... Well, I'll begin with saying that your english isn't that great. When you can't even spell your own class right, that just terrible. And wheres the armory link? And also, if you had such an good guild on "Dunemaul" why did you transfer?
Either way, heres your armory link; http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Fairoz

You didn't put much time into your application, did you?
Til Toppen Go down
Clix
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 57
Registration date : 16.12.2007

hi Empty
PosteTema: Re: hi   hi Icon_minitimeLør Des 22, 2007 3:21 am

Hello, i just want to say that you sound like a really nice guy. still this is not a nice guy inv ;p I cant say that the gear is good enough for what we want. I see that you need to spend some time on your char, crafting or getting loot from heroics.

Gear is not always everything, i have played with new players with green gear, and later on seen them become one of the best players on the server.

I just think that this apply wont make me want to give you a shot, cos the apply is so weak.
Im a lock, and there is nothing i want more than have a good sp in my group, so always take time on the apply, it will and can make a big diffrence.

Again, this is up to main m8 kaami (Priest officer to, accept you or not).

But, like i want all the applyers to do, spend some time.. tell us who you are, write a good apply so we can get all the information we need to give you a trial from that.
And again, if you are a active player.. and you have played for a while, your gear is just to bad Sad

So, Do heroics, prove me wrong.. Smile

So Tnx for the apply and have a very nice chrismas and a happy new gear!

Clix santa
Til Toppen Go down
https://avoidance.norwegianforum.net
Kaizehpro

Antall Innlegg : 1
Registration date : 17.12.2007

hi Empty
PosteTema: Re: hi   hi Icon_minitimeTir Des 25, 2007 3:09 am

Hello fairoz, i will start telling you that you seems like a nice guy and very intrested to join us. but i'm really sorry i cant aford you a spot in Avoidance. one of the main reason is that your not from scandinavia, and that makes it hard for us to communicate with you and we are looking for high ending PVE players to continue our raiding in each instance.

Application closed.

Kaami.
Til Toppen Go down
Sponsored content

hi Empty
PosteTema: Re: hi   hi Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

hi
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Avoidance :: Apply to Avoidance here-